RECIPE - Spicy sweet potato wedges
- Peel some sweet potatoes, chop into wedges and place in a saucepan of salted water.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 8-10 minutes until just tender.
- Meanwhile, in a pestle and mortar, crush ½ teaspoon each of coriander seeds and cardamom seeds (discard the green outer husks), together with ½ teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Drain the sweet potato wedges, spray with Fry Light and sprinkle over the spices. Place on a pre-heated ridged grill pan, spray again with Fry Light and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side.
RECIPE - Free Slimming World chips
- Preheat the oven to 240°C/Gas 9.
- Cut piles of peeled potatoes into chunky chips, boil for 5 minutes and then drain and leave to dry for 10 minutes.
- Return to the pan, put a lid on and shake to ‘rough up’ the edges of the chips (this will give them a lovely crunchy texture once cooked!).
- Place on a baking tray, spray with Fry Light and bake in the hot oven for 25 minutes, turning occasionally until golden.